Are you a fitness and health enthusiast?
And most importantly, can you write professional, engaging content that's NOT BORING!?
We are a new men's fitness and health website currently on the lookout for a content writer. The pay is anywhere from $20 - $50 per 1,000 words depending on your ability.
You can expect consistent articles for the long-term (aka we've got tons of articles for you), ranging from fitness equipment reviews, supplements, diet, healthy lifestyle, exercise, etc.
- You love everything about fitness and health. You eat, breathe, and sleep fitness and drink an egg smoothie for breakfast.
- You're a native English speaker with expert command over the language. You have experience writing SEO-friendly content (ie. you know how to differentiate slugs from meta tags).
- You are able to write and send out at least 5,000 words per week. You send in drafts that require minimal editing and are free of grammatical errors and plagiarism.
- Can provide not only scientific, to-the-point articles, but deliver them in an entertaining way using GIFs, videos, anecdotes, and other fun goodies as necessary.
-Have experience writing Amazon product reviews & roundups. We have a lot of these in the backlog.
In particular... We are looking for someone who's a rockstar writer. Someone who's able to write in an informal, persuasive style. No robots writing here, please. If you've read this, please write the word "frog" in the first question in the Google form.
We also are looking for someone who turns in A-PLUS writing (aka does not require loads of editing). If you are facing these problems, you may not be the perfect match for us:
- Using words or phrases that are non-native. This one is key, since we are looking for a writer who can include pop-culture references and isn't afraid to use native slang in their writing.
- Doesn't adhere to our writing guidelines.
- Inconsistency, meaning you tend to write in a way that's not logical and doesn't have that excellent "flow."
- Lack of science. We can't have you claiming that vegan foods cure cancer. We need scientific studies to back that up.
- Inability to break down large concepts. Some of our articles might have scientific terms that are hard to grasp for beginners. You should be able to break down concepts so that a 10th grader would be able to understand you.
If this sounds like you, please apply at the form here: https://forms.gle/sFg8Z8pFzVhZp3QaA
Thank you and have a great day!