The Marketing Manager (MM)
- crafts high-performance marketing campaigns for each sales event
- learns and shares current marketing best practices with our affiliates
This is a full time position. The MM must be willing to have his/her schedule ebb and flow with the promotional calendar. This means there are seasons of more intense work, including occasional evenings and weekends during product launches. (Note: This is balanced by lighter weeks following intense periods.)
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to:
- Aggressively build our internal marketing channels (Email Lists, Social Media, Etc.)
- Leverage our internal marketing channels to increase overall sales
- Increase external sales by equipping our 3,500+ affiliates with product launch and marketing best practices
- Create, communicate, and execute a clear marketing plan at the macro (12 months+) and micro (for each sales event) levels.
- Write and oversee the writing of clear and compelling sales copy, based on the StoryBrand methodology to be used on websites and sales emails.
- Oversee a small team and provide leadership to achieving team and corporate goals
- Oversee brand transition and new corporate website design
Success in the position of Marketing Coordinator will be measured by:
- Increase in both internal and affiliate sales
- Aggressive growth of email lists and social media and other marketing platforms
- Ability to lead and grow a succesful marketing team
- Ability to create, communicate, and execute on a written plan
- Enjoys BIG goals and tackling challenges head on
- Sees opportunities where others see challenges
- Takes immense pride in their work, but doesn’t have a huge ego.
- Loves drawing the best out of themselves and others
- Is committed first and foremost to the success of the team
- demonstrated success in online marketing, especially of digital products
- written winning copywriting in both websites and emails
- A deep understanding of affiliate marketing, and the product launch business model
- strong leadership experience
- email and social media list building experience
We pay highly competitive salaries (plus bonuses), based on experience and capabilities, to be discussed and decided in person.