Duda, Inc (duda.co) is seeking a full-time Copywriter to join our Marketing team and help us propel Duda’s creative initiatives to new heights. (Sorry we are not open to remote, part-time or freelance writers for this role.)
In this role, you’ll come across a wide range of interesting writing assignments and challenges. One day it may be helping a product manager find the perfect way to tell a user what Duda’s platform and features are all about, and the next it could be coming up with the right way to encourage users to act in a marketing campaign.
You will work in conjunction with the Content Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to turn strategic objectives into clear, effective and compelling content. Video scripts, landing pages, trade show collateral, email campaigns… you’ll get a chance to do it all!
What Will You Do?
- Develop copy for marketing initiatives including email blasts, landing pages, newsletters, product guides, case studies, blog posts, videos, customer service scripts, corporate communications and speaking proposals
- Manage and monitor Duda’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages
- Ensure consistent brand voice and messaging across all public communications
- Close collaboration with Content Marketing Manager, marketing team and product owners to create content and promotions
- Proofread and edit copy as needed
Requirements (what our ideal candidate will bring to the table)
- 2+ years copywriting/online content development experience
- Good ear for capturing voice and tone
- Excellent research and editing skills
- BA/BS in English, Communications or Marketing is preferred, but if you’re a copy savant with no formal training, that works too
- Experience with SaaS platforms or tech companies strongly desired