Seeking a marketing coordinator to support the content marketing and partnership teams in marketing initiatives and systems.
- Are extremely organized
- Love systems and consistency
- Are analytics focused and love to perform tests
- Never miss a deadline.
You are a people person who loves to spend (but not waste) time on social media engaging with people. You are curious, open-minded and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
You ideally have experience in digital marketing, social media or online community management.
- Act as a community manager for Perfect Keto’s Facebook group, social media accounts and other community platforms
- Monitor Facebook group to provide members with resources from the Perfect Keto website
- Interact with members to help them succeed on the ketogenic diet
- Answer questions and foster engagement
- Contribute to relevant online communities (such as Reddit, Quora etc) to provide value and education about the ketogenic diet.
Social Media Marketing
- Manage all social media accounts
- Promote blog content on social media
- Analyze metrics to determine which platforms to spend time on, which posts to focus on, and posting timing and frequency
- Perform tests to determine which type of social media content the audience responds to and engages with
- Set and meet goals related to growing social media followings, engagement and conversions
- Report on objectives to leadership teams weekly.
- Support email collection and email marketing initiatives
- Create pop-ups, embedded forms and other email opt-ins to grow the email list via content upgrades and on-site forms.
- Create content upgrades such as checklists, shopping lists, resource guides, and more
- Track and analyze A/B testing results. Apply findings to forms to increase conversions.
- Schedule and manage segments and workflows in Klaviyo.
- Request graphics for design
- Prepare promotional resource kits
- Write sales copy and product benefit copy
- Report on promotion campaign statistics
To apply, send us:
- Your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook profiles
- Three ideas of how we can grow Perfect Keto’s Facebook page
- How you’d promote this article (don’t be afraid to get creative and remember that blog post promotion isn’t all about social media)
- No more than 2-3 paragraphs of what makes you the best person for this job.
Your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook profiles
Three ideas of how we can grow Perfect Keto’s Facebook page
How you’d promote this article (don’t be afraid to get creative and remember that blog post promotion isn’t all about social media)
No more than 2-3 paragraphs of what makes you the best person for this job.