Seeking a marketing coordinator to support the content marketing and partnership teams in marketing initiatives and systems.
- Are extremely organized
- Love systems and consistency
- Are analytics focused and love to perform tests
- Never miss a deadline.
You are a people person who loves to spend (but not waste) time on social media engaging with people. You are curious, open-minded and committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
You ideally have experience in digital marketing, social media or online community management.
- Act as a community manager for Perfect Keto’s Facebook group, social media accounts and other community platforms
- Monitor Facebook group to provide members with resources from the Perfect Keto website
- Interact with members to help them succeed on the ketogenic diet
- Answer questions and foster engagement
- Contribute to relevant online communities (such as Reddit, Quora etc) to provide value and education about the ketogenic diet.
Social Media Marketing
- Manage all social media accounts
- Promote blog content on social media
- Analyze metrics to determine which platforms to spend time on, which posts to focus on, and posting timing and frequency
- Perform tests to determine which type of social media content the audience responds to and engages with
- Set and meet goals related to growing social media followings, engagement and conversions
- Report on objectives to leadership teams weekly.
- Support email collection and email marketing initiatives
- Create pop-ups, embedded forms and other email opt-ins to grow the email list via content upgrades and on-site forms.
- Create content upgrades such as checklists, shopping lists, resource guides, and more
- Track and analyze A/B testing results. Apply findings to forms to increase conversions.
- Schedule and manage segments and workflows in Klaviyo.
- Request graphics for design
- Prepare promotional resource kits
- Write sales copy and product benefit copy
- Report on promotion campaign statistics
To apply, send us:
- Your Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook profiles
- Three ideas of how we can grow Perfect Keto’s Facebook page
- How you’d promote this article (don’t be afraid to get creative and remember that blog post promotion isn’t all about social media)
- No more than 2-3 paragraphs of what makes you the best person for this job.