We’re a fast-growing personal finance blog seeking talented writers to help us produce accurate, authoritative, and engaging content for an audience of over 200,000 monthly readers.
For this role, we’re looking to hire someone in our “beer money” vertical. It’s here we cover topics like cash-back reward sites, money making apps, survey sites, etc.
Successful candidates will ghostwrite one or two articles per week to start, with room to grow into a byline on the site. Long-term, the goal is to work with our writers to develop industry wide authority within their specialized verticals.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You believe research is the foundation of good writing. It’s our take that there is a lot of misleading information with existing content in this vertical. We’re looking for someone willing to spend the time on research, including downloading and testing services when applicable, to produce helpful content for our readers.
- You fact check and verify every detail that goes into your articles.
- You write cleanly and clearly, using concrete examples.
- You have a solid grasp of grammar and always turn in error-free copy.
- You have at least a general understanding of SEO strategies.
The benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive pay: Up to 6 cents per word, with room to grow.
- Consistent work. We’re looking to build long-term relationships.
- Clear instructions. An outline will always be provided.
- Professional development. You’ll gain valuable SEO skills and have the opportunity to work with an experienced, hands-on editor who can help you improve your writing.
To be considered for this position, please complete the linked Google Form.