Who Are We?
We're a blog in the startup/business niche that's looking for people who are just as infatuated with starting businesses as we are.
Most of our content is focused on giving our readers ideas of business to start, but we also dabble in structuring businesses properly and all of the technical aspects of creating a new business.
Who Are You (Hopefully)?
Someone who loves entrepreneurship and spends much of their free time on a side hustle or helping others with their businesses. We feel it's important for you to love the topic for one simple reason, you’ll be giving advice to others through your writing and we want to make sure it’s great.
You don’t have to have tons of experience in writing to apply. New writers who are willing to learn are welcome to apply as well.
Requirements for qualified applicants:
- Excellent researcher
- Native American English Writer
- Willing to learn and adjust to constructive criticism
- Someone who wants a long-term relationship (It's cool if you're already married, we mean a professional relationship)
- Have availability to begin writing in the next few days for a test
- Someone who has started a business or has helped others start a business
- Someone who enjoys entrepreneurship and all of the challenges that come with it.
Who Are You Not?
- Someone who misses deadlines (If you do this, please don't apply)
- Someone who plagiarizes content (We run everything through various tools, this won't end well for you.)
- Someone who hates writing. (Why are you here?)
- Someone who relies on AI writing assistants to complete writing projects (Fluff is a big no-no)
Things to Know About Us:
- We pay $0.04 per word
- We pay you on time, every single week, like clockwork through Paypal.
- We're 100% remote
- Our site currently gets traffic, but has a lot of room to grow.
- We respect you both as a writer and a person. You aren't just an "employee" to us, you're part of our team.
- We'll give you a consistent workload each week
- We aren't your babysitter (We assign work, you complete work on time, and everyone is happy)
- We have the backing of a larger company that's been around since 2014. In other words, the finances for this project are stable and it will be long-term for the right people.
- You'll like us. Really. Our employees enjoy their time here and have nothing but good things to say.