We're looking for two talented writers who have a solid digital background and can knock up great blog posts about all things tech, business, and social media.
This is an ongoing opportunity to join a small and supportive copywriting team to write long-form articles around 1500-2500 words each about at least one of the following topics:
- WordPress - tutorials, how-tos, listicles, and reviews of plugins and themes.
- WooCommerce - tutorials, how-tos, and in-depth posts about WooCommerce development (not implementation—you must have coding knowledge).
- Web development - tutorials and articles about website performance and optimization, hosting, and PHP, focusing on WordPress development.
- Social media - trends, tutorials, reviews, case studies, etc.
- Digital business and enterprise - data-driven pieces, case studies, in-depth articles.
Ideal applicants must:
- Have a solid background and hands-on experience with the topics you choose to write about.
- Have written about these topics before and have several portfolio samples.
- Have excellent research skills and be able to attribute sources throughout your writing.
- Have excellent native English that’s engaging and a pleasure to read. We want your personality to shine through in your writing, but we also don't want to see errors, typos, grammatical mistakes, or poor word choices. We just want flawless copy.
- Be able to come up with original content ideas and provide in-depth and genuine insight. However, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to pick from provided topics.
- Be reliable, dedicated, and available to write at least four posts monthly. If we really like the quality of your work, there'll be opportunities to write much more.
- Be in it for the long-term. We’re not looking for one-off writers—we want people we can rely on for at least six months and longer and be part of our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right writers. Your work will be published on a range of different blogs, mostly under your name. This means you’ll collect lots of portfolio samples, helping you establish you as an authority on your chosen topics.