We are looking for some awesome freelance writers who can deliver high-quality content within strict deadlines.
We have a portfolio of websites in various niches and need writers that are comfortable writing various types of content.
What types of content will you produce?
Info content: this comes in various forms such as ‘how-to’ posts, buyer guides, epic informational articles, listicles...
Review and best of product guides: these are product review and round-up posts.
Ecommerce product pages and category pages: We have a lot of eCommerce product pages that need new content.
What we expect from our writers:
Research skills: The ability to research for the articles and topics.
Storytellers: ability to write compelling copy that educates visitors about different products and encourages them to click through and buy.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are basic requirements. These need to be taken and presented in a concise and informative manner that tells a story.
What do we do?
We are a growing content-first business that owns a small portfolio of websites in eCommerce and news.
Who we are looking for:
- Some writing experience is preferred but the ability to learn fast is mandatory.
- A capacity to write between 10-30k words a month.
- A basic understanding of SEO would be a bonus.
- A native English speaker (from USA, UK, Australia, Canada).
- Someone with thorough attention to detail.
- Someone who can communicate and work with others.
- You must be able to meet deadlines.
What are we expecting from our writers:
- Articles must be concise and have the user in mind.
- The ability to capture a brief. We will give a thorough brief with specific instructions. We expect you to meet the requirements from this and provide content that meets these expectations.
- We take plagiarism very seriously and want only 100% unique content that is well-formatted in Google Docs.
- Each article has to be thorough with clear references.
- You should have a good grasp of how to research topics to deliver the best content possible.
- Meet deadlines - we need people who can deliver things on time.
What we are not looking for:
- A post that is was written only for SEO purposes.
- No agencies, please.
- Writers who can’t take feedback and take forever to finish a piece of content.
- We are not after vague listicles and other types of low-quality content.
- Anyone who hasn't read this ad.
To be considered for the job, please include in your application:
- Links to your best-published and most relevant articles (review articles would be a bonus).
- How words would you would be comfortable writing per month.
- Tell us why we should hire you to write for us.
- In the first line of your message, write "I paid attention and read the full posting." Otherwise, we won't consider your application.
Over the years we’ve had mixed results when it comes to hiring writers. Based on this, we prefer to start any relationship with an initial trial article. This will be compensated at $0.01 per word. If this trial is passed, we will start you off at $0.03 a word.
We will know your level after 2-3 articles (often sooner!) and will consider increasing the rate if the quality of the articles meets the standard of our requirements. We prefer this approach because it’s more organic and helps build a long term relationship.
Benefits of working with us:
- Regular work (minimum 10k+ words a month).
- Competitive rates (starts at $0.03 per word but WILL increase).
- Work on topics that interest you.
- We are fairly flexible.
- Bonuses for awesome work!