We're looking for writers to join our team to work on a fast growing road cycling website.
- You've good knowledge of road cycling. You can talk about anything from bikes to components, kits, tips, how-to's and even pro-cycling. If you can explain what's the difference between a Shimano Ultegra vs Dura-Ace with a blink of an eye, that's a good starting point.
- You can write about cycling in an informal, entertaining way while sticking to the lingo cyclists use.
- You're a native English speaker.
- This is not a one-off job. We're looking for a long term writer who can write at least 10k words per month.
To help you achieve that, we give out very detailed briefs which usually contain:
- Structure. We will give you the article's skeleton, which is usually made of up H2/H3/H4, OL/UL, etc.
- Main Points to be Discussed. We expect you to expand on these points with more research.
- Products to be Reviewed. If it's a review page with multiple products, we will provide the list. You'll research and discuss about it.
- Related contents. We provide a list of relevant/similar contents for your reading/research.
We will handle all the SEO and your role is to develop quality contents.
If that sounds like you, please provide these information when you apply.
- A brief description of yourself
- Your rate in USD per 100 words.
- Estimated turnaround time for a 2000 words article
- Examples of previous similar work