Do you love horses? Are you passionate about Western horseback riding?
Have you ever been curious to discover the different types of saddles used in the various Western riding disciplines?
Now is your chance to discover and learn all about the world of Western horse saddles - because you'll be writing about them.
We are hiring a freelance writer to join our team to create quality reviews and articles about Western horse saddle types and brands such as:
- Trail Saddles
- Cutting Saddles
- Reigning Saddles
- Barrel Racing Saddles
- Ranch Saddles
- Show Saddles
- Endurance Saddles
And big-name brands like Circle Y, Double J, Big Horn, Martha Josey, Tex Tan, Billy Cook, Dakota, and more.
Preference will be given to those who have a strong working knowledge of Western horseback riding and/or Western saddles.
You must be willing to learn about Western horse saddles and to write about them in a way that's interesting and informative.
I will not accept "fluff". This is a topic that requires you to know what you're talking about.
Using superlatives will not cut it. So either be willing to do your research or pass.
Your application will not be considered unless you quote the words "Western horse saddles" in your application message, and you must meet the requirements below.
- You must be a native English writer (US)
- You must either be extremely familiar with Western horseback riding, be knowledgeable about Western horse saddles, and/or be willing to do a lot of research on the topic
- You must have a strong understanding of how to use keywords naturally in an article for SEO purposes as each article is based on a keyword.
- You must have experience writing reviews as well as regular articles
- You must have excellent grammar and punctuation
- You must proofread your work carefully
- You should be able to contribute a minimum of 2 to 3 articles per week to start
- Each article must be at least 1,000 words or more
- You should hate fluffy, overwritten content full of superlatives (do not say, “this saddle is a great buy” or, “the seat is a great fit”. Do not try to sell the horse saddle you’re writing about. You are writing to explain to the reader the different aspects of the saddle and why that saddle will benefit the rider.
- Must have experience and provide previous work samples
- You must adhere to agreed deadlines
- Your articles need to have a friendly, informative tone
- You must be familiar with Google Docs
- The starting rate is $20 per 1,000-word article, and will potentially go up to $25 per article depending on how well you do.
- Articles must be approved before payment is made
- Payment will be made every Friday for all approved articles (after your invoice is received)
- Payment will be paid by Paypal
You will be given detailed instructions on what you will be writing about, the keywords, along with any article templates and article examples for reference.
You will start on a trial basis with 1 article per week, then going to up to 3 articles per week. If all goes well, you will be hired for ongoing work. You may be hired to write articles for my other niche websites as well.
How to Apply
Your application will not be considered unless you quote the words "Western horse saddles" in your application message, and you must meet the requirements above. Please submit at least 3 samples of similar content you have published in your application.