We are looking for a writer who enjoys writing about sports science and medical issues (head trauma/impact).
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Someone who can write on sports science and impact medical issues in an organized and easy to read format.
- Able to explain things so that a fifth-grader can understand it.
- Understands sports science and head injuries.
- Can take in professional gathered information and explain it will in content
- Can define common medical and sports science jargon simply for those who are new to gambling or sports betting
- Understands the basic concepts of SEO and keywords.
- Positive attitude because we may work together for a long time and we should enjoy working together.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
I want to start with that I will not read any generic replies or cover letters, so let’s save each other time. If you want to be taken seriously then answer the following questions:
- What are your favorite medical science or sports health blogs that you read regularly? Please provide URLs. (5 minimum)
- Did you ever guest post on these blogs? Please send me all the links to your guest postings on leading blogs. (10 max in case you’re a busy bee)
- I also need links to the following:
- A link to your own blog (in case you have one)
- A link to your Twitter profile (in case you have one)
- A link to your inbound.org profile (in case you have one)
- A link to your Quora profile (in case you have one)
- Please tell me about your first-hand experience with sports science-related topics. Have you ever do freelance writing on this topic? Have you ever made money online with writing about it?
- What do you think about the content on the MIPs website (not the client in question)? We need your honest opinion because they are our competitors.
- Please send do not replay to this posting and email your answers to [email protected] with the subject line “I know sports science”.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- You’re always going to get clear instructions and we are readily available for questions you may have. We are organized and use Trello to capture what work is being done.
- We pay on time and in full every time without fail.
- You do have the liberty to creative and fun in your content by using your personality. As long as it’s not a snooze of a read or doesn’t read like a textbook then we are fine with your opinion.
- Tell us your pay rate per word or content piece and we can work something out that works for both of us.
- It’s your opportunity to write about sports science, and medical subjects related to sports if that truly is your interest.
- Do you do your best work between 3 AM and 5 AM? Great! Want to work first thing in the morning? That’s great too. We don’t care when you write as long as the writing gets done.
We are going to read all the applications that aren’t generic so please take your time to read the instructions. Looking forward to meeting you!