You must be a full-time or part-time RVer or Van Lifers with extensive RV camping experience.
RVing Know How is the fastest growing blog on RV living, and we are expanding even further for that, we need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of RVing or Vanlife.
Our goal is to entertain and inform our readers. We are devoted to covering all aspects of the RV lifestyle, including travel destinations, activities and events, the newest RVs on the market, do-it-yourself projects and RV service and repair recommendations
This is not a 1-time job only but a long term freelance position.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
As part of a initiative to provide the very best in RV travel content on the web, we are building a large team of ongoing writers to fulfill our requirements.
As a writer, it will be your job to research and investigate in the niche, provide in-depth analysis and come up with definitive decision-making commentary.
[If you wish, you might want to add additional requirements, for example, video creation, podcast voice etc.]
Naturally, in order to do this, you'll need to have practical experience in RV life/traveling, etc.
Who is our audience?
Our readers are owners or prospective owners of all types of RVs—folding trailers, fifth-wheel and travel trailers, all sizes of motorhomes, camper van and truck campers—and range from weekend travelers to full-timers.
All share an active interest in exploring the world, plus a love of RV travel for its own sake.
They are interested in many topics, including the purchase of an RV, do-it-yourself maintenance projects (from brief items to full-length how-to features), leisure-time activities, special RV campgrounds, personalities who exemplify the RV lifestyle, and, of course, exciting travel destinations.
Most of the work will entail:
We are looking for writers with differing skill sets to tackle RV living and travel from various perspectives.
This content ranges from story, technical articles to original how-to project-based guides.
We're not overly concerned about article length. What’s most important is that the topic is covered fully with no fluff. Most articles will be around 1500 to 3000 words.
Below is the bulk of what we do:
- Informational/ Q & A (ex. What does RV living cost? A breakdown of life on the road)
- Listicles/(ex. 5 Great Jeep Gladiator Camper Options For Your Favorite Mid-Size Truck).
- How To/ Step-By-Step Guides (ex. How To Find Prevent And Get Rid Of Mold & Mildew In Your RV)
Work Assignment and Payment:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 6,000 - 15,000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
- The pay rate ranges from 4.0 cents per word to 6.0 cents per word depending on your qualifications.
- Payment will be issued via PayPal within 48 hours after any necessary approved revisions are done.
- After payment, another batch will be assigned to you.
You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Whether you want to work from home on wheel in your pajamas or at a campground by the beach, we don't mind. So long as you put your hours in and get your work done on time, we’re happy.
Here's What We Expect From You (Requirements)?
- We are seeking road-tripper, Full-time RVers, Van dwellers, avid camper, and others who have practical experience in RV life living.
- Ability to take decent step-by-step photos is a plus.
- A strong understanding of how to create exceptional content
- Exceptional English language ability with impeccable written English (Based in the US or Canada only)
- Willingness to go beyond a simple writer role and share thoughts and opinions on the website as a whole
Strong research skills
- A thorough understanding of the world of online marketing
Can take SEO concerns into consideration when writing content.
- The ability to continually improve quality and systems
How To Apply
Please fill out the application via Google Forms here or via the link below: