We are looking for a writer who enjoys writing reviews and guides surrounding the auto and home insurance industry.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Someone who can write reviews that are organized and easy to read.
- Able to explain things so that a fifth grader can understand it (we are not targeting 5th graders).
- Can define common insurance jargon simply for those who are new to insurance and how to buy it.
- Someone who is fanatical about helping people make the best financial decisions.
- (preferred but not necessary) Some who is located in the state of Michigan or is very knowledgable about Metro-Detroit.
- Understands the basic concepts of SEO and keywords.
- Positive attitude because we may work together for a long time and we should enjoy working together.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
I want to start with that I will not read any generic replies or cover letters, so let’s save each other time. If you want to be taken seriously then answer the following questions:
- What are your favorite insurance or financial blogs that you read regularly? Please provide URLs. (5 minimum)
- Did you ever guest post on these blogs? Please send me all the links to your guest postings on leading blogs. (10 max in case you’re a busy bee)
I also need links to the following:
- A link to your own blog (if you have one)
- A link to your Twitter profile (if you have one)
- A link to your inbound.org profile (if you have one)
- A link to your Quora profile (if you have one)
- Please tell me about your first-hand experience with auto and home insurance. Have you ever done freelance writing on this topic? And have you ever made any money online when writing about auto and home insurance?
- What do you think about this piece: https://www.goodfinancialcents.com/best-life-insurance-companies/? We need your honest opinion.
Please do not reply to this posting, email me your answers to [email protected] with the subject line “I know insurance”.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- You’re always going to get clear instructions and we are readily available for questions you may have. We are organized and use Trello to capture what work is being done.
- We pay on time and in full every time without fail.
- You do have the liberty to be creative and fun in your content by using your personality. As long as it’s not a snooze of a read or doesn’t read like a textbook then we are fine with your opinion.
- Tell us your pay rate you desire.
- It’s your opportunity to write about auto and home insurance in Michigan which will help thousands of people.
- Do you do your best work between 3 AM and 5 AM? Great! Want to work first thing in the morning? That’s great too. We don’t care when you write as long as the writing gets done.We are going to read all the applications that aren’t generic so please take your time to read the instructions. Looking forward to meeting!
- Joe B