About The Site
The website is an authoritative resource for automotive tips and products. We cover the best practices of car care and maintenance.
Our goal is to provide practical, actionable, and informative advice to make it easy for people to keep their car running longer for less money.
There's a lot of bad information filled with unsupported misconceptions about car maintenance. Our aim is to provide valuable and well-researched automotive resources meant to help a traditional car owner.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to hire one (or more) writers who can regularly contribute four (4) 1500-2000 word posts per week.
This position will start as a part-time writer with room to grow into a more full-time relationship.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understands how to do thorough research on subject matter
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly
- Has experience in the automotive/car care niche or a closely related niche
Our budget is around $225 per week for (4) 1500 - 2000 word articles.
Do you need to have automotive experience?
It is preferred that you have some experience writing and/or researching about car care and car maintenance topics.
We do require new writers to go through a training/onboarding process to get a sense of what to expect and how we like our content produced.
The training consists of about 10 videos stepping you through each phase of our writing process.
How to apply?
- Fill out the Google form linked below (linked here also for reference).
- Please include any experience you feel would be relevant to the car niche and/or experience researching complicated subject matter.
- Please add any links or samples to work that you think would help your application