We are looking for a talented writer that makes complex emerging technologies easy to understand and exciting to learn about.
- Security guides (specific guides on how to make online banking, email, home networks etc more secure)
- Security tips (Tips on everything from passwords, to 2-factor authentication, and beyond)
- Reviews (vpn, password managers, secure emails etc etc)
- Troubleshooting or how to fix guides
We’re looking for:
- Native English with excellent grammar
- Passionate about technology and tech savvy
- Contribute 3,000-4,000 words a week or more on a regular basis
- Able to produce well-researched, original, and helpful content
- Experience writing in cybersecurity niche and/or good understanding of this industry is a huge plus
- Excellent research skills
- No fluff, no fillers, just quality useful content.
- Tone of Writing: Human, familiar, friendly, and straightforward
Payment is 3 cents per word, via Paypal (and the opportunity to increase). Average article length is 1200-1500 words.
Let us know about your experience (in writing and cybersecurity/tech niche). Please provide some examples of your work.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.