I'm looking for an expert bass angler to write engaging content for our business, but is also able to engage in other tasks.
We are a rapidly growing lure company that is looking for someone that is able to increase our presence online - particularly on Facebook. I'm looking for someone that loves bass angling, is knowledgable on the subject, and is able to create blog content and videos on this topic.
What we're looking for is the following:
1. Someone that is able to write 2-3 blog posts per week on various topics bass fishing (of around 1000 words)
2. Someone that is engaging with users in our FB group and community, conducting a FB "live" Q&A session twice a week on video / but also also able to moderate comments / ban obnoxious users / etc.
3. Someone who is able to call all new members and welcome them to the community, explaining how happy we are to have them, and explain what the community is all about
4. Able to create educational videos on bass fishing and fishing tackle
5. Various other tasks that may arise (such as potentially creating promotional videos on lure/gear)
This would be a position would probably require a good 30-40 hours per week and would therefore consist of a monthly compensation (which is something we can discuss in private) and obviously free lures.
We can start on a project by project basis and if we are both happy with can arrange a more permanent deal.
Would love to hear back from you.
Also, if you can share any videos you have done - please post them as well.