Nurse.org is looking for great writers to contribute to our blog for nurses that our community will read and resonate with. We are not looking for technical pieces, but rather articles that a nurse will read and enjoy before or after work. These can be humorous, emotional or informative.
- Article length from 600-2000 words.
- Bonuses for articles with high engagement.
- Understanding of engagement metrics on Google Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to produce data driven articles based upon research is preferred.
- Excellent grammar
- Strong Research Skills
- Original content
- Able to deliver on a deadline
- 15 Highest Paying Nursing Specialties
- How to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Why Nursing is the Most in Demand Job
- How Nurses Can Advance Their Career