HomeWorkingClub.com is a new site dedicated to helping freelancers find work for themselves - online and offline.
We are looking for successful home workers to profile or interview on the site. The kind of people we want to find are:
- Successful bloggers.
- Freelance writers.
- People who make regular income on sites like UpWork.
- People who sell arts and crafts - online or at fairs and shows.
- People who make a regular income from eBay.
Please note we are initially focussing on the UK market, so will give preference to articles from UK freelancers initially.
There are two opportunities currently:
- "How I make money working from home" style articles. These will need to be 1000 words or more and perfectly written. We will also need a photo of you to include with the piece.
- Interview articles (we will provide questions for you to answer). We will also need a photo of you to include with the piece.
For chosen candidates, we will pay $30 for articles and $15 for interview pieces. As part of this process, we also hope to identify people we can work with more regularly in the future providing ongoing content.
To apply, please provide the following. (Please ensure you comply with these requirements, as people who do not will have their applications ignored):
- Please write one or two paragraphs describing how you make money working from home.
- Please provide a sample of your published writing.
- Please confirm you would be willing to provide a photo to be published on the site, and that you will be happy to have your work edited to meet our standards.
- Please let us know if you'd prefer to write an article on your freelance life or be interviewed.
- Please provide an email address for PayPal payment, and a Skype ID for communication.
- Please let us know whether you'd be willing to provide details of the kind of money you make online (this isn't essential, but will make for a more compelling profile, so we will give preference to stories like these).
- Please confirm how quickly you could provide your content.
If you are able to link to us from any established blogs or websites we will happily pay extra for this.