Are you passionate about pontoons?
Would you like your writing to make an impact on the pontoon community?
Then join us and write for Pontoon Guide!
Our blog already gets tens of thousands of pageviews each month. It’s a great way to reach an audience and build your online brand.
This is NOT a ghost writing position and you would get full credit for your work, including a short bio at the end of your post.
We request that you write at least one 1,200 word blog post per week at a rate of $60 USD per blog post.
– You would work in WordPress.
– Payment is done via Paypal on the 14th each month (we will pay for the fees).
If you’re interested, please send an email to editors [ at ] pontoonguide [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with pontoons
- send writing samples (URLs of public blog posts preferred)
- mention that you found us through ProBlogger
- mention headlines of potential topics for your first post.
If you do great work, we hope this can be a long term collaboration. If you’re interested and you do a great job, this can develop into a part-time or full-time position.