We're looking for a brilliant writer to assist with various activities that range from email marketing, content writing, social media and client relations. This is a great opportunity to learn in the Digital Marketing field.
The position is mainly virtual, meaning you'll be able to work from home or Starbucks or wherever you have a reliable internet connection. To qualify for this position you'll need to fit within the following criteria:
1. OUTSTANDING oral and written communication skills and verifiable experience with blogging, copywriting, editing etc.
2. INTERNET-SAVVY and a natural with social networking, social bookmarking, and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Stumbleupon, reddit, and so on). You must DEMONSTRATE this by showing us your social media profiles.
3. WICKED-SMART with excellent attention to details -- you will be managing a small team of freelancers and need to keep up with multiple projects on multiple deadlines.
4. KNOWLEDGE of email marketing tools and marketing automation (ideally, specifically InfusionSoft)
5. EXPERIENCE using WordPress and managing back end posts and updates
We are based in Santa Monica but as mentioned previously, the position is virtual. You would be assisting an Internet entrepreneur, professional speaker, published author, and consultant to companies both large and small who has helped them build their brands on the Internet. We've been in the business since the 90's and our clients include some brands that you'll surely recognize.
Meet these criteria? Then this job is for you!
This is a long-term position, and we are flexible whether you'd like to be full time or part time.
Job Responsibilities will include:
*Communicating with clients
*Drafting blog posts and articles
*Managing social media accounts
*Writing copy for landing pages, campaigns, etc.
To apply, please solve the riddle below, hit reply and send the response with your resume, links to your blog(s) and social media profiles, and availability.
A mother, a father, two girls, two boys, a policeman and a convict are to cross the river with a boat. The conditions are:
The convict cannot be alone with any member of the family without the policeman.
The father cannot be with the daughter(s) if the mother is not there.
The mother cannot be with the boy(s) if the father is not there.
Only the father, the mother and the policeman know how to sail the boat (so one of them should be on the boat on each crossing)
The boat holds at most 2 people.