- Contract writer to write 1-2 unique tax articles on our blog per month (or whenever you want).
- Looking for a creative writer that can give unique and interesting views on various tax topics. Looking for a writer that can turn a tax topic into something that is shareable and interesting to a wide variety of people. We don't want someone who restates IRS code and gives general tax tips.
- General article is between 600-1200 words
- Writer must come up with own topics and send over to our company for OK prior to writing
- Can complete articles whenever--no time frames given. Sometimes good to act fast on certain topics that are in the news and post ASAP to get maximum exposure
- Articles can be sent via a word doc for final review by our company who will be posting them and adding links to articles.
- Creative - Most important factor we are looking for!
- Enrolled Agent, CPA, or Tax Attorney preferred. Open to other people with extensive tax or financial knowledge.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent with fact-checking and researching
- Will to pay top dollar for a writer as we are looking to grow our traffic. Please send over your offer as to a compensation plan. We are also willing to pay more for pieces of work that take more time than the average piece. We understand all articles are not created equal and do not want our writers to hold back on certain ideas because of the time it will take them to compile information. (price is negotiable based on experience and creativity of ideas).