We are looking for a detail-oriented English writer that can help us cover topics related to CMMS and maintenance management.
While some articles are pure overviews, we are looking for writers that can provide actionable insights and that is why we look for someone that has personal experience (be it that this is your job, e.g. you are an engineer or a facility/maintenance manager) or that you have written extensively on the areas we are going to list.
The main areas that the articles are going to cover are:
- CMMS, maintenance strategies and maintenance management in general
- Predictive maintenance, IoT, Smart Industry
- Topics at the intersection of maintenance and manufacturing
If you want to be considered for this position, please provide some examples of previous work in this field. We know that some writers have amazing research capabilities, but we just don’t have the resources to test everyone.
We always try to provide detailed guidelines and we don’t mind working with our writers to ensure the content is helpful to its intended audience.
Additionally, we are only working with real blogs so you can be sure that the content you produce will never be stuck on some irrelevant site that nobody reads. We require full rights to the content, though.
A few important notes:
- Writers we are looking for have to be native English speakers with impeccable grammar and spelling who can research a given topic, write engaging text that is easy to read, informative and offers value to readers.
- Since the articles will be posted on highly authoritative sites, the content must be in-depth, research-backed (with proper sourcing and fact-checking), but also engaging for readers, written in an approachable tone that invites them to act.
- The content must also be informative and provide real value to the reader. Also, every article will be checked for duplicates in Copyscape, so it has to be unique!
- We will not accept poorly written filler content.