SalesCamp is looking for a talented writer to join our team and spearhead our content marketing initiative. We are a referral marketing SaaS tool and are looking to establish ourselves as an authority in the marketing, and referral/affiliate marketing space specifically, through our blogging and other forms of content marketing.
We have done extensive keyword research and have the next 6 months of articles already planned, complete with Cornerstone pieces, and supporting article topics that will build the foundation of our blog.
A qualified applicant will have:
- More than 1 year as a freelance or professional blogger/writer
- Be a native English speaker
- Ability to work autonomously and in a remote environment as we are a remote team
- A witty, casual writing style that appeals to marketers, business owners, and entrepreneurs
- Ability to research and analyze other content in our space and create SkyScraper, share-worthy, pieces
- Experience writing multiple different types of content, and understanding what purpose each type of content serves within a greater content strategy
Our blog will be long form (1,000-3,000 words) per article and will include other forms of media such as infographics, videos, and content upgrades. These other pieces can be handled by another team member but if you have experience in creating these other types of content it is considered a bonus.
We look at some of our peers in the SaaS space such as Intercom, ConvertKit, and Shopify are absolutely planning to create content on the same level as their blogs.
This opportunity will begin as a freelance role, but our goal is to grow this into a full time, salaried position. With this first team member we would like to start building out our world class content team.
If this role sounds like a good match for your skills and interests, we hope to hear from you soon. Please apply at the link below.