We are looking for 3-5 writers who can complete blog articles on a variety of topics on an on-going basis. Payment is per word at $0.03/word; most articles are 1200 - 2500 words.
Work is on an ongoing basis for writers who can submit quality work and meet deadlines consistently.
Candidates Should Know:
- These are "ghostwritten" articles. No attribution will be provided.
- You will be asked to sign a freelance writing agreement.
- Articles that do not pass Plagiarism software will not be accepted.
- We ask that you be able to commit to at least two articles per week if selected for a long-term position.
- Writers are required to submit an appropriate tax form (W9 or W8-BEN).
- You must be able to fluently write American English. Native speakers are preferred, but not required for excellent writers.
- Payment is via Paypal only for test articles. We can also pay via Payoneer if you are added to the team.
Writing for us, you will need to follow specific templates that we will provide. This is not SEO-type content.
All posts must be well-researched and useful for your reader. Writers will be provided with training in the required writing formats.
We expect you to learn quickly and produce posts that require very little editing.
We are NOT a content service, so you’ll always know what to expect for output. We do run a very wide variety of blogs covering many niches and, once you are part of the team, you can choose the articles that best fit your interests.
We use a multi-step hiring process. If your application is selected, you will receive your first paid test article to complete within 3 days. Articles are paid upon completion / passing plagiarism checks.
- Please fill out your basic information on the form at this link: https://forms.clickup.com/f/24hdq-9127/9XODTKYXFY1BHE9B0L
- Submit at least one writing sample via pdf or Google docs link only.
- Please include three of your hobbies or passions.
You must fill out the form at the link. Applications without a writing sample will not be accepted.
We look forward to hearing from you!