We’re looking for native English writers, who are really passionate and know a lot about sewing, embroidery, quilting ( and other related crafts) and can contribute 2-3 articles per week on a regular basis.
Only freelancers located in the U.S. or Canada may apply.
Payment for articles will be USD $0.03 per word via Paypal.
We will be able to provide you with as much work as you can handle for the next 12 months minimum.
*** Description ***
This is a stable ongoing gig with an opportunity for a long term relationship if we find the right person.
We only focus on publishing high-quality, well-researched useful content, aiming to be the best content on the web for each article produced.
Writing for us, you will need to follow specific templates that we will provide.
This is not SEO-type content. All posts must be well-researched and useful for your reader.
Articles will be:
- Educational/informational content within the Sewing and Crafts niche
- Question / Answer articles
- How-to guides and DIY tutorials
- Product reviews
- Product comparisons
- “Best” articles (i.e., reviews of the best products for specific needs)
Some examples of the topics:
- How to Sew Chiffon Without Puckering
- Can You Iron Velvet?
- How To Sew Without A Needle
The articles will be anything from 1200 to 3000 words, with most aiming to be between 1500 and 2500 words. Some pillar articles may be much longer (>4000 words).
*** Requirements ***
The ideal writer would:
- Have excellent English spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge and experience in sewing and craft.
- You need to have an eye for details.
- Be able to research and create quality, engaging, easy-to-understand content, NOT fill up articles with unnecessary fluff.
- Able to follow writing guidelines / instructions.
- Able to deliver content ON TIME or communicate in advance if articles will be late
- Willing to produce your own Sewing and Crafts projects then take pictures, make basic videos (will be paid separately) - is a PLUS.
- Excellent research skills are a must!
Writers will be provided with training in the required writing formats. We expect you to learn quickly and produce posts that require minimal editing.
Shortlisted writers will be asked to write a paid 1500 - 1800 word article - and our final selection will be made based upon this.
Again, we have a long pipeline of articles, so if you write well, you can count on long term work / income from us.
*** Conditions ***
We own exclusive rights to the content; it must not be used, shared or published in any other way.
*** How to apply ***
Please complete and submit Google Form Application to be considered for the role.
We will get back to you within 2 weeks.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you’re not native English speaker.