We have websites in different topics and looking for native English writers, who have first-hand experience in:
- DIY and home improvement projects, specifically on how to build things, fix things, repair things, etc.
- Interior / exterior painting, paints, stains, sealers, wood finishing, etc.
Only freelancers located in the U.S. or Canada may apply.
We will be able to provide you with as much work as you can handle for the next 12 months minimum.
*** Description ***
This is a stable ongoing gig with an opportunity for a long term relationship if we find the right person.
Writing for us, you will need to follow specific templates that we will provide.
This is not SEO-type content. All posts must be well-researched and useful for your reader.
Articles will be:
- Educational / informational content
- Question / Answer articles
- How-to guides and DIY tutorials
- Product reviews
Some examples of the topics:
- How to build a chicken coop
- Which direction should my greenhouse face?
- How to Remove Paint from Wooden Floors
- How to Prepare Walls for Painting Efficiently
You will have to research other websites, forums and blogs.
The articles will be anything from 1200 to 3000 words, with most aiming to be between 1500 and 2500 words. Some pilar articles may be much longer (>4000 words).
The ideal applicant will have in-depth real-life experience in
- DIY / Home Improvement, construction topics
- Painting techniques, paints, sealers, stains, etc
You need to have an eye for details.
Regardless, excellent research skills is a must!
*** Requirements ***
Previous REAL experience (building something) with general Home Improvement, DIY or construction projects is a must.
The ideal writer would:
- Have excellent English spelling and grammar
- You need to have an eye for details.
- Be able to research and create quality, engaging, easy-to-understand content, NOT fill up articles with unnecessary fluff.
- Able to follow writing guidelines / instructions.
- Able to deliver content ON TIME or communicate in advance if articles will be late
Writers will be provided with training in the required writing formats. We expect you to learn quickly and produce posts that require minimal editing.
Shortlisted writers will be asked to write a paid 1500 - 1800 word article - and our final selection will be made based upon this.
Again, we have a long pipeline of articles, so if you write well, you can count on long term work / income from us.
*** Conditions: ***
We own exclusive rights to the content; it must not be used, shared or published in any other way.
We will pay you a rate per written word (PayPal).
*** How to apply ***
Please complete and submit Google Form Application to be considered for the role.
We will get back to you within 2 weeks.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you’re not native English speaker.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!