- Do you love to do original research or have an unusual approach to research such as running experiments, interviews, surveys case studies etc? Or maybe you are great at digesting PubMed studies and making the research accessible? OR
- Can you write about types of coaching in a completely UNIQUE and ORIGINAL way without sounding like every cookie cutter site out there?
If you answered yes to these, you could be a great fit! We are looking for a passionate, interesting writer who loves to do original research and write with a personal, unique voice. A writer who is unafraid to inject some humor and personality into their posts.
We run a blog for coaching in all its forms and niches. We target both coaches and clients with our posts. We’re looking for an expert writer who can help us expand our site.
- A great writer who writes with their own voice, injecting personality into every post.
- Well researched articles using original research, not regurgitating stuff online.
- Steady, ongoing work with long, interesting in-depth articles
- Prompt on time payment
In your cover message please set out the following:
- Links to 3 published articles that are interesting, personal and convey your style
- Your favorite kinds of research; any original approaches you like to take
- How many hours/articles per week you can commit to writing.
- How much you would like to charge per word.
- Please attach your resume.
- Finally, let us know where your passions lie, what you want to write about, what makes you original, and how you fit one or more of the criteria about. This is where you can let your personality shine through and really stand out from the crowd!