Do you love researching cool and unique gift ideas for your friends and family?
If you've ever gone down the rabbit hole and spent hours scouring the internet to find that perfect gift, then this could be the ideal writing gig for you.
We are a 5-year old media company that runs several successful content websites that attract over 2M readers every month.
We’re looking for one experienced writer who can put together lists of cool, quirky, and unique gift ideas, research the products, and present your findings in a fun and engaging article.
- Digital communication only; no tedious conference calls, meetings, or daily/weekly check-ins.
- Write under your own name and benefit from being featured on our professional, rapidly growing brands.
- Consistent weekly work, with the option to take on additional workload if you desire.
- Work with experienced writers and editors who can help you take your skills to the next level.
- $0.05/word, with flexible payment options.
- Native English: We are currently only hiring Native English-speaking writers.
- Experienced Writer: You should have at least 2 years of experience. You should have strong research skills and have the ability to express information concisely and succinctly while engaging the reader.
- Structure & Formatting: You need to know how to use Google Docs to structure and format your work correctly. Our projects require writers to use headings, lists, hyperlinks, citations, and related formatting. Include the phrase I'm a great gift-giver in your application.
- Open to Feedback: You will be required to work directly with our in-house editors. We expect you to accept constructive criticism so that we can consistently improve our content and editorial standards.
- Workload: You should be able to write at least 10,000 words per week.
- Payment: The starting pay will be $0.05 per word.
- Deadlines: Articles will be expected to be completed within one working week. However, we can be flexible if you communicate in advance.
- Project Management: You’ll need to use Google Docs (intermediate), and Trello (basic)
Click the link below to apply: