We're looking for kickass bloggers & writers who are well versed in writing about digital strategy/transformation and emerging technology in the non transactional digital marketing space for one of our clients.
We started this blog from scratch and since inception, we've been mentioned or quoted in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fortune, Huffington Post, and many other major publications.
We're looking for someone that knows how to research and write actionable, research driven, helpful / tactical articles, so please no fluffy stuff :)
We're looking for writers who are:
- Able to write in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person as needed
- Can come up with good stories for the technical articles to sound like it comes from personal experience.
- A great researcher to find data and case studies.
- Informative (must be able to research and cite to quality sources and sites).
- Be comfortable ghost writing for executives
In order to be considered, please send over at least 2 LIVE articles that you feel are closest to what we're looking for above