I am FZ
We are a outdoor sports focused site specially bike. The goal of the site is to provide great guide on different outdoor topics by doing in-depth analysis, curating expert advice, offering commentary, relevant statistics, providing lots of resources and media and citing the most authoritative sources possible.
The position will start with a test article, with much room to grow if you can deliver consistent quality work. Each blog post will be between 2,000 to 4,000 words per post. Writers can expect steady work.
- We expect writers to do their homework and produce quality content that reads well and doesn’t miss a beat when informing readers.
- We will publish only the best of the best piece on respective topic. Currently there will be informative guide and buyers guide, review type article which will be 2000+ words per post.
- Independently research a given topic using high quality credible sources.
- Produce 100% original and authentic content.
- Writers have to follow the specific instruction.
What we’re looking for
To recap, we are looking for writers with the following qualities and skills
(Please note that as we feel our demands are reasonable, we do expect you to be able to check all these boxes):
- Direct Working knowledge on bike/ outdoor industry
- Experienced as a writer
- Native English speaker
- Graduated on any subject or pursuing
- A strong editorial understanding of web publishing
- Good Research skill
- Immune to the Deadline Flu
What we're not looking for
- SEO posts, listicles and other low-quality content
- Agency applications
- Anybody who hasn’t read this ad carefully
Please include the following information with your application and send it to:[email protected]
- Area of expertise
- Please submit a portfolio of 3-5 published articles with your byline.
- Reason behind your interest
- Desired Rate per word