Hi my name is Erik, I’m senior editor of Health Canal, a fast-growing online publishcation that focuses on health and medication. We are planning to expand our resources to other common health related issues such as: Social/Family Issues (Pregnancy, Child-development, Autism), Wellness & Lifestyle, Addiction...
We are looking for a rock-star writer(s) who:
- Have general medical knowledge
- Have the ability to dig into medical research and studies to produce better article
- Can produce high quality, SEO-optimized contents
Job description & benefit
Your job will be to write informative articles like this one: https://www.healthcanal.com/infections/249832-probiotic-drink-could-offer-new-way-to-combat-antibiotic-resistance.html
This is a long term position. You will start with 1 - 2 articles (1,500 - 3000 words each) per week. Then scale up to around 3 - 5 articles per week (if you are willing to, of course).
In addition to that, we have competitive compensation & believe in paying our writers fairly, and you’ll receive per-article compensation.
If you decided to apply with us, don’t forget to mention: “PB-MW787” in the form
- Writer that has English as a Native Language
- Background and experience in healthcare and medical field
- Have experience in writing and can provide samples.
How to apply
Please apply through this form.
Medical Writer Application Form
I’m looking forward to seeing your application.