HostScore is a new startup that connects consumers to web hosting companies. Our system translate hard data into simple metrics web hosting shoppers can use.
We are looking for one long-term part-time writer to join us.
Your job in a nutshell
- Monitor a selected group of 30 - 50 hosting companies,
- Select and write one 600 - 800 words story about one company every week, and
- Post it to our site HostScore (using WordPress).
- Company X released 5 new features to their plans, write a story about it.
- Company Y acquired company Z, write a story.
- Company Z launched a new promo, write a story.
Your writing should be...
- In formal tone - Please search up HostScore to learn more about our content style.
- Original - Plagiarism isn't tolerated.
We're looking for an amazing candidate who...
- is a native English speaker
- has proven writing experience
- is an excellent researcher
- understands (or willing to take effort to understand) our content/business needs
Tools you will use
- Google Doc
What we offer
- Competitive writing fees
- Stability (this is a retainer work)
- Opportunity to grow (more writing jobs in future)