My name is Ferenc and my company is looking to hire a content writer to create high quality, well researched content for its website in the outdoors/travel & offroading/automotive niche.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
It is an ongoing project with lots of work in the pipeline. The indicated budget is only an estimate for the next 6 months.
You’d be provided detailed guidelines that you will need to follow. The target audience is mainly men between 20-60 who are interested in a specific outdoors related hobby.
You’d be a shadow writer, the content will be owned by the website.
Type of articles to be written and more details:
- Individual product reviews using Amazon reviews and other websites as a source. Guidelines will be provided as always.
- ‘Best..’ -type roundup review article where you’d be writing short reviews of a list of products and come up with a conclusion which one is best.
- Informational type articles, i.e. “Where to go camping in Montana” or similar, very general blog articles. This will vary a lot.
- Technical articles: how to use an off-road winch safely. These will have to be researched, but sources and guidelines will also be provided (as always)
- Articles will have to be submitted through Google Docs. Briefs will also be sent through this method.
- You’d be paid on a ‘per word’ basis for every article.
- Keywords will be provided for each article that will need to be used several times in the written piece.
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- MUST be an Excellent English speaker
- You have written product reviews before and don’t mind writing many more
- You can provide three examples of your work published online in the above mentioned niche (at least one of them needs to be a product review article)
The job post will be open until the 22th of March 2019.
After that we will ask three applicants to write a 1000-word test article and we’re going to hire the author of the best one.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill in the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/aHAPPdMm2VXvvjGo1
Thank you in advance.