Are you the type of writer that likes to be given clear direction in topic and expectations and then set free to produce your own magic?
Do you love the Showtime hit Billions? Wolf of Wall Street? Know who Gordon Gecko is and what makes him so lovable?
We should talk.
We have an entirely new content plan for '19 and need some help with execution. We have the vision and research for the content map, we just need the perfect writer to help us.
The work load in the beginning is going to be light, one or two posts per month. But these are not your ordinary posts.
These are top of the funnel, wide, deep, research driven topical posts relating to trading/investing/ and money. No surface scratch content.
No formatting, no graphics, no layout, just good writing (for the internet of course, we adhere to certain readability standards).
Some of our expectations:
- You have a strong curiosity around finance, trading, and investing. Your own inquisitive nature will propel you with our content.
- You have at least a little experience and understanding of how the finance world works. You know the vocabulary, and at least some of the concepts.
- You hopefully even have made your own investments or trades. Your own experience would be a crucial contribution to the topical content.
- You can share your own top 5 blogs for trading/finance.
- You can share your own goals for 2019 and beyond.
Some expectations you should have of us:
- We know what we are doing. Over 20 years owning and operating online properties.
- We are fun to work with. High expectations, but still fun and reasonable people.
- We pay our talent above average wages. Yes, we are smart enough to understand that with great talent comes great price.
- We see long-term. NO ONE likes looking for a job. We would love to go through this process and stumble upon our magical unicorn first time out (is it you?)
- We don't provide insurance (yet) but have high expectations of taking care of our people.
So that about sums up what is going on here. If this resonates with you then we would love to hear from you. If not, well, we wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.