We’re looking for talented writers to create pieces that cover career advice, HR, or general business topics.
We accept ghostwriting and work that you’d like to publish under your name. All we ask is that you have the authority and experience for a credible bio.
Among other things, you will also need to perform outreach for bloggers and career advice websites. However, we might supply you with contacts to editors.
- You are a native speaker of English with experience in writing.
- You can produce original, conversational, and engaging content.
- You can follow simple requirements (we will provide guidelines) with minimum supervision from our end.
- You are willing to write the BEST 800 to 1,200-word article on the topics that you are assigned.
- Your content must have links to authoritative sources of information from within the text.
- Your content will only require Internet research.
How to Apply
Please don’t submit generic pitches and CVs. We will only respond to your email if you can provide answers to the following questions:
- How do you judge the value of a prospective blog/outlet?
- Do you have any blogging privileges on any platforms?
- Have you ever guest blogged on any of these platforms? What about other high-authority websites? If so, please send links to your guest posts (max. 10).
Please send us a link to your Twitter:
When you respond, please use the subject line Career Advice Blogger and send the email to [email protected] That way we know that you’ve read the offer and can follow instructions.
Please include your rate requirements for a published article.