I'm looking for a remote freelance writer who can take titles and article outlines and write 1-5 well-researched articles per week within the SEO, marketing and technology niches.
Writer must be either a native English speaker, or fluent with consistent use of proper grammar.
Here are the requirements for each article you'll write:
- 1,000 - 3000 words in length
- Include relevant internal and external links to relevant articles
- Write with an SEO-first approach (don’t worry I'll quickly train you)
- Source relevant graphics, charts and data to include in articles (when applicable)
- Create simple screenshots to help illustrate your points (when applicable)
How to Apply
Please send 3 writing samples (unpublished Google Doc links are fine) about an SEO, marketing, technology or business-related topic.
Answer all of these questions. Don’t worry, there is no right or wrong answer:
- What are your favourite SEO/marketing blogs? Please provide at least 5 + the URLs
- Have you ever been published on any of the above sites? Please provide URL if so
- Please provide links to the following:
- Your own blog or website (if you have one)
- Your Twitter profile (if you have one)
- Quora profile (if you have one)
- What’s your first‐hand experience in SEO and digital marketing? Have you ever worked in an SEO/Marketing agency? Or maybe done freelance SEO? Or maybe ran your own sites?
- What’s your favourite gif? Please insert it into email.
Please send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is ‘I wanna write’.