We need someone with serious writing chops— killer freelance writers who are ready to be part of a small but mighty team.
The brand in question is in the health & wellness space, so you’ll need to be able to research and write authoritatively about a wide array of medical, health & wellness topics.
You should be able to write about these topics in a style that is casual and engaging, so that it doesn’t sound like it came out of a content mill.
The tone of voice we’re seeking is a blend of nurturing, personal, informal, & authoritative, with a dash of sass, spunk, and defiance & rage.
If you think all of the above sounds like something you’re into, please read on!
- We pay competitive freelance rates promptly via PayPal, depending on quality and experience.
- Assignments will start with blog articles ranging from 400 to 4,000+ words. Future assignments may include ebooks & guest posts.
- You’ll generally receive one to two assignments per week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
- Some topics will include a list of items or other information to include, other assignments will be more open-ended with you performing more of the necessary research to write the article.
- You’ll receive a written brief for each blog assignment.
We’ll do the keyword research so you can focus on letting your creative juices flow and write!
- A native English speaker from the United States, UK, or a native English speaker elsewhere.
- You must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- You have an exceptional mastery of the English language.
- You can grasp complex concepts, make them understandable, and are comfortable writing engaging content.
- You’re comfortable performing intensive research to create the best original articles out there.
- You can follow detailed guidelines and adapt to them quickly.
- You are familiar with and actively use tools such as Surfer SEO, Grammarly, and Hemingway.
- You submit publish-ready, plagiarism-free first drafts that require minimal editing.
- You're comfortable with your content being reviewed by our professional advisory board.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Repetition (e.g., starting two paragraphs with the same word, using the same word multiple times within a paragraph when a synonym exists, etc.)
- Misusing words or phrases to the point that the content reads as being written by a non-native English speaker
- Ignoring or missing guideline requirements
- Poor writing flow (e.g., breaking up different themes and topics rather than keeping them together)
- Plagiarism in any form
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply using the below link. After we narrow the field to a set of qualified applicants, we will offer a PAID trial article to find the best candidates to join our team.
We require at least 3 long-form samples with content in the medical, health & wellness niche.
We also request that you submit sample(s) demonstrating your emotional range within your content.
Please follow the instructions carefully on this Google Form:
Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.