I am the founder of AAA. We treat AAA as a complete resource guide for anyone who owns a dog or looking to buy, adopt or foster one. We focus on providing simple, actionable advice on such important topic as “Dog Ownership.” Our goal is to ensure our readers follow through with our guidance and get decent results in keeping their dog both healthy and happy.
And we are doing pretty well – we hit 300 000 monthly visitors milestone in just 18 months from starting. This means, 10 000 dog lovers read our blog every single day! And we are aiming to hit 600 000 visitors per month by the end of this year.
To achieve that, we're looking to hire full-time ghostwriters who can handle either, one of the following types of posts, or both of them:
- AAA blog posts: ~10x posts per month (~1600-2000 words each on average) to be published on our blog
- Guest Posts: ~20x posts per month (~800 words each on average) to be published on other sites (we’ll be providing topics and targets, you only write).
Please note that we have very high editorial standards compared to most other blogs. Every post that we publish goes through our strict editorial process where we check all claims and ideas for accuracy as well as the consistency of thoughts.
By all means, check out our latest blog posts to get a feel for the sort of quality we are looking for.
You'll be assigned topics by myself and given a submission deadline. It's quite likely that in the first couple of weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once a Writer gets into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
==What you’ll do:==
=For posts at AAA (1300-5000 words each):=
1) Deep topic research: article outline creation (headings/subheadings/subtopics)
3) Searching for images
4) Format and publish the final post on WordPress
=For Guest Posts (600-1000 words each):=
1) Topic research
3) Searching for images
==Who we’re looking for:==
1) Writers with excellent 3-5 years English writing experience, editing and proofreading long-form blog posts (1600 words+, up to 5000 words)
2) You must have excellent online research skills leading to the ability to write an article on any given topic, even those you have little to no experience in.
3) Be able to produce the following types of posts: Dog breeds reviews; Dog Training guides and tips; Amazon products reviews; General dog-related fun stuff
4) You should be Native English speaker (US, UK, AU) with ability to write in American English
5) You should treat this as a consistent job and have all necessary things for productive work: equipped workspace, internet connection, etc. No travelers or persons with weak immune system, please :)
6) You should be available via email or skype chat from Monday to Friday
7) Basic knowledge of SEO: what makes content rank high in Google. Know these terms and how they affect blog post rankings: keyword density; meta title; meta description; outbound links; interlinking; anchor text; long tail keywords; alt tag; natural language vs. keyword stuffing
8) Basic knowledge of HTML
Mostly you will work with Native WYSIWYG WordPress editor, however, sometimes you will need to fix something manually. So you should know and don’t afraid of such things like <p>, <br>, <div>, <a href=””>, <img src=””> etc.
9) Google Docs/Sheets usage experience
10) Be tolerant to my intermediate level of English, which sometimes can make communication a little bit(!) harder
We will pay you a rate per written word.
For Guest Posts, we’re paying less than for posts for AAA, as they require less time and overall easier to write.
Click here to fill an application form
Important: In the last field, which is called “cover letter”, start your answer with the word “Bonjour” and don’t forget to include my name. We want to make sure applicants have read and understood this ad (you'd be surprised how many automated replies we get!) so if any of these two are not included in your application, it will be deleted right away and not considered.
Thanks and good luck!
P.S. Be ready to take a paid test job