About Sad Runner
350,000,000 people in the world deal with depression yet we're lied to in our heads and told that we're all alone. Sad Runner wants to change that.
From honest and intimate stories by those who live with depression to actionable advice and motivational insight, Sad Runner brings thought-provoking content and a fresh perspective to the mental health space.
Sad Runner Core Objectives
- Let people with depression know they are not alone
- Motivate and encourage people with depression to keep going
- Teach supportive friends and family what depression is like
What We're Looking For
We want to form long-term relationships with talented writers who are passionate about encouraging and supporting people affected by depression.
Do You Need to Have Depression?
Absolutely not. In fact, many of our readers are caring family and friends who visit the site to learn more about what their loved one goes through in their depression. They don't have depression, yet they genuinely care.
If you care about encouraging people with depression (or those who love them), then we want to hear from you.
- Please visit the website to learn a bit more about Sad Runner to see if you want to apply.
- Next, fill out the form here on Problogger.
- Please include any experience you feel would be relevant to the mental health niche
- Please include any social media handles (Twitter, etc.) so we can get to know you better.
- Please add any links or samples to work (mental health related or not, doesn't matter) that you feel represents your voice the best.