I have a blog where I write on a particular subject and topic - Deploy Yourself, which revolves around leadership and coaching.
I have a continuous long-form article writing job that requires you to research and write 50 articles of around 2000 words from my notes & outline provided. I will provide the theme, message, audience, outline for the article and you have to expand it to a long-form article of around 2000 words (give or take 250 words) and make it an interesting and captivating read for the reader.
This job will require some research (for stories and data/statistics) to back what you write, and they should be referenced in footnotes.
I will also give you links to my previous articles so that you know my writing style and subject. Learning to think/write from my point of view (learning my voice) and in sync with my other writings is very critical to this requirement.
This is a long term engagement where I expect you to write a minimum of 50 articles (if the quality is good). I need a minimum frequency of 1 article a week and a maximum of 3 per week. However, the quality of the article is paramount, and I am willing to compromise on speed but not on quality.
The budget for this job is 100 USD per long-form article. For qualification, you will have to write the first article (for a one time fee of 50$). If I like the quality and after any revisions required, then we can start on the long term engagement.
– Native English
– Only long term work-seekers
– The article should include enough visuals (images, illustrations, designs, charts, data) to support what you write.
– You will research and include stories of real people relevant to the topic of the article
- Lot of sections and subsections so that people can skim the post
- The article should use simple language. No sophisticated words and complex structure required.
- Considering the above two points, the article should not be boring. Extra points for creative writing and writing with flair.
- I created this task because I wasn’t finding the time to write the articles myself. So your main aim is to write in my voice – saving as much time for me in the process as possible.
- The articles should have a logical narrative structure and the article should steer the reader towards the main point of the article.
– The article must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
– Include examples of your previous written articles in your application