We are Chuffed.org, one of the leading global crowdfunding platforms for social causes, ranging from environmental, animal welfare and international development causes to social welfare and projects supporting refugees across the world. We're making the face of charity awesome, bringing to life exciting projects that people want to be part of. We’ve helped over 5,000 social cause groups raise over $17M in 23 countries.
Your role will be to craft content to help non-profits and social enterprises to raise more money and run more successful campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- We are looking for a content writer to create 500-1000 word articles on the subject of Crowdfunding, Fundraising and trends in the not-for-profit sector
- Quality content – you’ll need to research content, provide examples and detail out processes that campaigners can follow to raise the most out of their campaign.
- We will generally provide you with the headlines and some reference material where available. You’ll need to shape the content and be comfortable taking on our editorial feedback
- Writing tone should feel conversational and positive, but also establish us as the expert; helping our readers accomplish or learn.
These are examples of the type of content we’ll be looking for:
How to Apply:
Send us an email to [email protected] with:
- Your name and location in the subject line
- A brief overview of the non-profit or crowdfunding topics you are familiar with, and what kind of topics you’d be interested in writing
- Three headlines that you think will be of interest to our campaigners, plus 1-2 sentences on what you would include for these pieces
- Links to at least two writing samples in your email. If you have previous writing to showcase related to crowdfunding or non-profit topics, please be sure to include links to these writing samples in particular.
- Please include your expected cost per articles (500-1000 words including revisions)