Do you love discussing great strategies and resources for content marketing?
CoSpot is a content marketing platform for bloggers and businesses who care about SEO.
The CoSpot blog is currently looking for writers to share their knowledge of content marketing tools and project management tools—and to test out and review tools for our blog.
You'll write blog posts dedicated to in-depth reviews of individual tools, as well as list-posts that cover a range of tools.
It's a great chance to explore a variety of content marketing tools, showcase your knowledge and build your reputation with an up-and-coming business.
This is not a ghostwriting position, and you'll get full credit for your work, including a short bio (with a personal link) at the end of your post.
We're looking for writers who can:
- dig deep into content marketing tools and provide our readers with the details of features/functions, no fluff
- capture the "friendly expert" voice and bring personality and humor to dry topics
- write at least 2-4 blog posts per month (you can write many more if interested)
- work in WordPress and our content marketing platform (CoSpot)
Payment is done via PayPal on the 14th each month (we will pay for the fees). Rate is $100 per 1200-word blog post, $200 per 2400-word blog post, $300 per 3600-word blog post.
If you’re interested and you do an outstanding job, this can develop into a part-time or full-time writing or editing position.
If you’re interested, please send an email to editors [ at ] cospot [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with content marketing tools
- send relevant writing samples (URLs of public blog posts preferred)
- mention headlines of potential topics for your first posts (try to match our style: https://cospot.com/content-marketer/)
Please do not apply directly on Problogger or your application will be ignored.