Monitor Backlinks is exactly what it sounds like—a tool to monitor your site's backlinks (+ competitor backlinks) along with other important SEO metrics: https://monitorbacklinks.com
We're hiring writers to share in-depth knowledge of SEO, backlinks and link building strategies on our blog: blog.monitorbacklinks.com
This is not a ghostwriting position. You'll get full credit for your work, including a short bio (with a personal link) at the end of your post!
Payment is done via PayPal on the 14th each month (we will pay for the fees).
We're looking for writers who can:
- dig deep into SEO/link-building topics and provide tons of valuable information and insights, no fluff
- capture the "friendly expert" voice and bring personality and humor to dry topics
- write 2-4 blog posts per month
- work in WordPress and our content marketing platform (CoSpot)
If you’re interested and you do an outstanding job, this can even develop into a part-time or full-time writing or editing position.
If you’re interested, please send an email to editors [ at ] cospot [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with SEO/link-building
- send 2-3 relevant writing samples (URLs of published blog posts preferred)
- mention 2-3 headlines of blog posts you think might work on our blog.
- tell us if you're interested in editing work! (we're actively looking for a good editor to join us part time or full time)