Monitor Backlinks is a powerful tool to monitor your site's backlinks (and competitor backlinks) along with other important SEO metrics: https://monitorbacklinks.com
We're hiring expert writers to share in-depth knowledge of SEO, backlinks and linkbuilding on our blog: blog.monitorbacklinks.com.
This is not a ghostwriting position. You'll get full credit for your work, including a short bio (with a personal link) at the end of your post.
Our rate is $100 per 1200-word post ($200 per 2400-word post, and so on). Payment is done via PayPal on the 14th each month (we will pay for the fees).
We're looking for writers who can:
- dig deep into backlinks/link-building topics and provide tons of valuable information and insights — beyond the basics, no fluff
- capture the "friendly expert" voice and bring personality and humor to dry topics
- write at least 2-4, 1200-word blog posts per month (higher volume of work available for excellent writers)
- work in WordPress and our content marketing platform (CoSpot)
If you’re interested and you do an outstanding job, this can develop into a part-time or full-time writing or editing position.
We will not read any applications submitted via ProBlogger.
If you’re interested, please send an email to editors [ at ] monitorbacklinks [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with backlinks/link-building
- send 2-3 relevant writing samples (URLs of published blog posts preferred)
- mention 2-3 headlines of blog posts you think might work on our blog.
- tell us how many 1200-word blog posts you can contribute per week or per month
- tell us if you're interested in editing work! (we're actively looking for a good editor to join us part time or full time)