Are you passionate about boating?
Would you like to share your boating experience with the world?
When you write about your boating adventures, can readers smell the salt water (or fresh water)?
Then you'd be an excellent fit for BetterBoat!
Our blog already gets tens of thousands of pageviews each month. It’s a great way to reach an audience and build your online brand.
We're looking for writers with personality, humor and plenty of firsthand experience.
Though we write about all kinds of boating topics, we'll give special preference to writers who have experience with:
- deck boats
- pontoon boats
Bonus points if you own—or have owned—your own boat!
We request that you write at least one 1,200 word blog post per week at a rate of $70 USD per blog post.
Please do not apply if you're not willing to write at least one post per week and stick around for a while.
- You would work in WordPress and our project management platform.
- Payment is done via PayPal on the 14th each month (no worries, we'll pay for the fees!)
- This isn't a ghostwriting position. You'll get full credit for your work, including a short bio at the end of your post.
If you’re interested, please send an email directly to editors [ at ] betterboat [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with boats (+ note if you know about deck boats and pontoon boats)
- send writing samples (URLs of public blog posts preferred)
- mention headlines of potential topics for your first post.
We hope this can be a long-term collaboration. If you’re interested and you do a great job, this can develop into a part-time or full-time position.