Hi there! Our team is looking for a freelance blogger to write editorial content for our Social Media Strategies Summit blog with an audience of corporate social media professionals. Prefer to work with someone who can be available for regular/consistent work (potentially 1-2 blog posts a month).
Format and requirements:
- Blog posts need to be 2,000 words.
- How-to and case study/example-focused content
- Must externally link to authoritative sites - e.g. if you are talking about Facebook Best Practices, link out to an FB help article on the topic or the biz manager homepage.
- All points need to be supported by facts and research, not just opinion.
- Authoritative and educational voice/tone.
- Article must be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Must include subheadings, images to be used within the blog post, along with a featured image for the blog homepage
- Break down paragraphs into 5-6 sentences max, easily digestible with clear headers
Here are sample titles of articles we would have you write:
- 30 tips for better Facebook engagement
- 15 tips for developing better performing Facebook ads
- Creating your social media content plan in 10 easy steps
- 10 creative ways to use instagram for business
- 10 free google tools all social media marketers should use
Please apply with at least 3 examples of previous work - strongly preferred these examples are marketing/social media related. Opportunity for consistent/long-term projects, including eBooks and white papers. Thank you!