MakeTechEasier is looking for Linux writers to join the team. The site is a Tech How-To blog that covers tutorials ranging from OS tips/tricks/hacks/customization to various Web app review.
Bloggers must have great technical experience and knowledge in Linux.
Bloggers must be:
- Proficient in the English language.
- Good at explaining highly technical topics and making them easy to understand.
- Come up with at least 2 articles (of minimum 600 words) each week
- Provide detail and accurate information
- Follow editorial guidelines
- Prepared to make edits as needed and be able to meet publication deadlines.
- Communicate well and reply to comments promptly
Applicant must have prior blogging experience. Experience with WordPress will be considered an advantage.
Writers need to be familiar with the Linux platform and command line. It doesn’t matter which distro you are using, but you must have a good knowledge of how things work (in Linux) and troubleshooting problems when they occur.
For more info, check out https://www.maketecheasier.com/write-for-make-tech-easier/
To apply, submit the application form at