Niche: Investing and Personal Finance
White Hat SEO. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Reaching out to sites for guest post opportunities.
- Pitching topics for guest posts and following up with editors.
- Building relationships with bloggers and influencers.
- Writing, editing, and publishing blog posts in the market niche.
- This role should take anywhere between 5-20 hours per week. It is flexible and you decide how long you want to dedicate within that bracket. The more you produce, the more you earn.
Tools you will be provided with:
- Full access to paid UberSuggest so that you can use the backlink audit, link building tool and keyword research
- RankMath SEO
1. Reach out to other websites to create link building opportunities:
a) Fix broken links in other websites by suggesting links to ours;
b) researching and reaching out suggesting links to our sites;
c) writing guest posts for link building.
2. Ghost Writing blog posts to our own website
a) I will be providing some keywords at the beginning for ideas on what posts to write, but you will be expected later on to do the keyword research and crack on with the writing and SEO on-page optimisation on your own.
- White-Hat Link Building SEO: Site DA * $0.10 per backlink. Example: Site DA = 80 * 0.10 = $8.00. Obs: toxic backlinks identified by UberSuggest will be discounted and eliminated / only up to 2 backlinks per site will be counted.
- Ghost Writing (either for our site or guest blogging): $0.03 per word written (articles to have a minimum of 600 words). Example = 600 words * 0.03 = $18
Payment will be executed via Paypal at, of course, no extra cost to you.
After 3 months of working together, I'm open to agreeing upon a bonus structure with you that motivates you to do an above and beyond the job to bring more visitors to our site via SEO.
- All of your articles with be put through Copyscape to avoid plagiarism and therefore payment will be canceled if flagged excessively
- Toxic backlinks flagged by UberSuggest won't be counted
- More than 2 backlinks per website won't be counted
- You must be an investor yourself so that you understand our market niche and can speak the lingo.
- Experience with DA/PA and SEO in general.
- Great relationship-building skills and a good eye for content editing.
- Excellent English skills (Native is preferred, but not required though).
- Thorough knowledge of investing, savings, personal finance, and making money on the side; having read books, listened to podcasts, and done courses on these topics.
- Experience with the tools we use: UberSuggest platform; RankMath SEO; Grammarly.
What would be a PLUS:
- Future hires will be for community engagement, social media manager, and video editor, thus if you have any skills related to these roles and are excited about expanding your responsibilities in the future that would be a big plus :)
- If you are based in London too so that we can have a few meetings face to face.
If you want to be considered, either click on apply via the link below and/or email me at [email protected]
Your application must include three things:
- A copy of your CV or Linkedin profile;
- A short cover note, comments in the body of your email application will suffice, telling us a little bit about yourself and your experience.
- A sample of your writing or a link to something you have written (preferably non-academic). It would be great if it related to the niche of the site (investing, personal finance, savings, making money through side gigs)
Obs: We aim to email you back within 4 weeks of your application date, but due to the volume of applicants, we cannot respond to every writer who applies. If you have not heard back within 4 weeks, then you can assume that we chose to move forward with other candidates.