Lifehack (http://lifehack.org) is a life hacking blog with over 20,000,000 unique visitors per month
The editor role will require you to copy-edit all other contributors posts as they are submitted. This will require you to use our system on a regular basis to ensure that there is a constant pipeline of articles ready to be scheduled.
We are looking for an editor who:
- is aware of the consistency of not only grammar, but also ideas in the articles.
- is able to give constructive feedback to improve writers’ writing quality.
- understands how blog posts should be presented to be highly shareable and deeply engaging.
- is detailed minded.
- has a sense for visual presentation.
- can make sure writers follow the instructions given by our editorial team specifically for each article”
Ideal editors should be able to make articles perfect before they go live.