We need to build up our existing team of expert legal writers to help us create blog posts for law firms local to Pennsylvania.
Topics will include:
- Pennsylvania Workers Comp
- Pennsylvania Social Security Disability
- Pennsylvania Vehicle Lemon Laws
Sample topics include:
- How is Workers Compensation Calculated (And How Much Should I Expect)?
- How Does Compromise & Release Work In Pennsylvania?
- Does SB713 Protect Large Trucks Under Lemon Law Protection?
As a writer, we expect you to have first-hand, in-depth knowledge of these legal topics according to Pennsylvania State Law.
Additionally, in addition to subject matter expertise, writer applicants must show an ability to engage with our target audiences by writing in an approachable, friendly and informative fashion. Our audience are potential clients for legal services and will likely have zero prior experience with these topics. We need to present the topics in layman's terms that anyone can understand.
Preference will be given to legal writers who have experience in SEO / content marketing.
Writers will need to:
- Research and outline articles according to our style guide and individual article briefings
- Draft articles according to our style guide and individual article briefings
- Optimize the articles for provided keywords (explained in style guide)
- Provide documents as deliverables that are formatted to our expectations
- Provide writing that is 100% new/unique and utilizes stellar spelling and grammar
- Provide up to two revisions (only when necessary)
- Deliver articles within 3-5 business days
Every one of the above requirements are equally important. If you are not prepared to meet all of our expectations, please do not apply.
To apply, please:
- Email [email protected]
- Use the Subject Line: "Legal Writer for WordAgents"
- Let us know about your experience and why you're the right fit for this freelancing gig
- Provide at least two articles that are currently published on legal topics
A solid per-word budget is in place for these projects. We are looking to hire writers immediately for ongoing, consistent work for this team.